Friday, February 22, 2013

February Sun.

 
 

 



 
 
 
 
 
This is a comfy/ casual outfit I wore to our friends BBQ the other day. It was warm in the sun, but cool in the shade. A light sweater was perfect. I can't wait for summer, I definitely brighten up my wardrobe when I can with neons and summer styles. I also love buying items that I will wear again. I try to think of various occasions I will wear something for before I even get to the register. This sweater I would totally wear with a summer dress or even on the beach over my bathing suit. It is lightweight and comfortable. I picked it up at AE on sale for $14.99.
 
I did this home mani cupcake design on my nails. It was pretty simple to do, however I later realized I should have done the cupcake facing the other way...so that annoyed me and I took it off. Oh well, it was good practice :)
 
WHAT I'M WEARING:
Sweater: American Eagle
Tank: Kohl's
Jeans: Hollister
Flip Flops: Target
Bag: H & M
Bracelets/ Sunnies: F21
Earrings: Betsey Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment