Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Olsen Inspired Look: Black and White.






I am a huge MK + A fan. I have always loved their style. I was looking up makeup ideas and I came accross this Ashley Olsen image from a few years back. It reminded me of this dress that I just did not know what to do with. I have been contemplating getting rid of this ivory babydoll dress for a year now. It is simple and cute, but unfortunately VERY see through. I decided to try this look with my own things and see what I came up with. The jacket is awesome and versatile. It has an asymetric zipper (I actually just like to wear it open) and it's pretty light weight. The shoes have been with me about 3-4 years. They are my go to black shoe, for one reason only...the comfot. They are super comfortable because of the platforms. I remembered last month I purchased a nude color slip, so it worked great under this dress and you couldnt see anything. I wore this on a night out to eat, nowhere fancy. The best thing is that you can dress it up more with some accessories if you really want to wear it out on the town. I kept it simple for today.

WHAT I'M WEARING
Dress: Rue 21
Jacket: Forever 21
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

Tanger Outlets is running a style contest. Please VOTE for my outfit choice! Takes two seconds and you don't have to sign up or anything :)

Here is my look:

No comments:

Post a Comment