Friday, July 20, 2012

New Rage: Floral and Colored Denim.









I purchased these orange denim shorts back in March. I didn't really wear them too much. I had tried wearing a black flowy top at first and it made me look like a frumpy Halloween decoration. I recently organized my clothes and it is so much easier to find things and put outfits together. I usually wear the top in a more formal setting, but it worked perfectly for this casual day. I searched high and low for wedges. I am very picky when it comes to wedges. These worked great with my short height and I like that the floral print is somewhat neutral, making it easy to pair up with multiple outfits.

WHAT I'M WEARING
Shorts: Charlotte Russe
Top: Kohls
Shoes: Target
Bag: H&M
Bracelets: Mass Bay Co. & Brinkle

No comments:

Post a Comment