Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Picnic Attire: Blueberry Pie.


















A few weeks ago I saw a girl out shopping in a blue and white plaid shirt. She was wearing this one from J.Crew. It was super cute, but $78.00 for one shirt is out of my price range. I figured I could find one thrifted, but I actually found this at Kohl’s instead. I only shop at Kohl’s because they send me a 30% coupon and when I don’t get those coupons,  I don’t shop there. They have some cute things, but completely not worthy of paying full price. My white shorts (also from Kohl’s) are the most comfortable shorts I have ever owned…I wear them a LOT!

WHAT I’M WEARING
TOP: Kohl’s
Shorts: Kohl’s
Shoes: Charlotte Russe (old)
Clutch: Roxy (old)
Sunnies: Target
Watch: Kohl’s
Bracelet: Forever 21

Necklace: Helen Ficalora

3 comments:

  1. Love your shirt and your blog ! xo- Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I know this was posted quite a while ago but i am looking EVERYWHERE for a shirt just like that !! Its so cute and it would complete this outfit im really hoping to be able to wear this summer. I was wondering if you know anywhere else i could find this shirt for an inexpensive price? Also btw im just discovering your blog but i absolutely love it so far!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cher, thanks so much. I have taken time off from blogging, but I need to get back into the swing of things...my shopping habits haven't ceased lol- just the posting. I recently came across similar shirts at Old Navy (Outlet) and Target. They were both cotton.

      My shirt pictured above is polyester, which works better for me. First, it is way cooler than wearing cotton and second, I have a petite frame, so a lot of times the cotton button up's are too lose and unflattering on me. I particularly love the gingham print because I can wear it alone or under a navy blazer in both the summer and fall. Good luck :)

      Delete