Friday, July 20, 2012

Summer Trend: Leopard Nail Art.




I am typically not a nail person. I do not have the patience to let my nails dry at home. I easily am distracted and can't sit still, who's with me on this? I think the last time I did my own nails was over a year ago. Don't get me wrong, polished nails are a MUST...I just prefer someone else to do them for me. I also just like that little bit of relaxation you get when getting your nails professionally painted. A few days ago I tried something new, the leopard print accent nail. I was shocked I didnt A. mess it up and B. it was fairly simple. I knew if I did all of my nails in the animal print, I would get sick of it after a day...so I stuck with the one accent nail.

I didn't follow any tutorial and unfortunately I don't have one for you, I googled leopard nails and looked closely at the spots on the nails and went with it. The best advice I can give is to not think about it too much...I also think the color combination plays a big part in it. A few days after this I tried the design on my cousin with red, gold and black and it did not look too leopard like. The neutral color underneath made it look for realistic for me...

Polish:  Fiji, Essie
            Natural, Charlotte Russe
            Black, L.A. Colors
            Gold, Milani

No comments:

Post a Comment