Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Spikes and Taupe.



I wore this easy breezy comfortable outfit to run errands. I didn't feel like doing my hair at all, so I opted for the fishtail braid. First time ever doing it with my hair wet and it still dryed and looked normal, so I totally recommend for school or work when you're in a rush or not feeling well. Totally looks put together and cute.

These shoes are brand new from Charlotte Russe. I ordered them online and have yet to see them in the store. They are super comfy to first put on, but after hours in them I got a blister...so they need to be broken in and then they will be fine. Also, not completely thrilled with the size. They are a little right for my normal size 6 foot. They also have them in black on black.

WHAT I'M WEARING
Top & Bottoms: Forever 21 (old)
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Bag: NYC (old)
Necklace: Juicy Couture
Sunnies: Forever 21 (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment